Monday, December 07, 2009

Boring Monday

07 December 2009 - Bored



As usual, I have been snoozing and snoozing my alarm clock as per usual. Driving today is by a totally new instructor. And I tried a different car as well. car 47. Driving today isn't fun at all. How contradicting can the instructor be? Ask me to step on my accelerator, yet at the same time, he stepped on my brake for me. =.=

Finally after much debating, I wonder where I got the courage from to consult doctor about my back. But there's nothing wrong with it. Actually, the pain had subside gradually since last wednesday anyway. Maybe the pain just occurs from strain in muscle I guess.

Shall be off to complete TPFF tutorial and RENG which I keep procastinating for the past 2 days. Never finish shall not sleep tonight. :D but I guess it wont work well.Haha.

No comments: